The World’s Greatest Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage
Today I want to share with you a delicious and easy recipe to make in your crock pot. This recipe is perfect if you want to innovate in the kitchen and delight your palate with an exquisite sauce perfect to accompany chicken and sausage.
If you want to know how just read this post until the end and surprise your friends and family with this simple but delicious recipe.
- Mix in a bowl the cream cheese with the chicken broth, salt, garlic, mustard, and wine
- Put the chicken and sausage in the crock pot, then top with onions
- Spread the mixture over the chicken and sausage
- Cover and place on high for 4 hours or low for 5-6 hours
- Make sure the sauce does not thicken too much. If so, add more chicken broth or wine
- To darken it a bit, you can place it in a baking dish under the broiler for a couple of minutes
- Add salt and pepper
- Serve with rice, quinoa, or pasta