(Slow Cooker) Fantastic Roasted Chicken and Ranch
I know that I have a lot of slow cooker fans out there. This is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes. It’s pretty simple but delicious.
Try it out and leave a comment!
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken
- Form 4 foil balls, 1-inch each
- Insert the balls into the slow cooker
- Place the chicken on top
- Butter the chicken (top, sides)
- Then add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and ranch seasoning
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and place it in a roasting pan. Be gentle to avoid breaking apart the chicken
- Broil on high heat until skin begins to brown (2-3 minutes)