The Best Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles (Muffins 😋)
Sometimes in our lives we think about what to offer our guests in our celebrations, so today I bring you some delicious pumpkins to brighten up and sweeten your guests’ day. There are thousands of reasons to celebrate, life, health, family. Dare to celebrate with these delicious muffins. I’m sure your family and friends will love it.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Whisk the flour, cardamom, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and sugar in a bowl
- Stir in pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, oil, and cider
- Fill the muffin tin 3/4 (The mold must be greased)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Mix topping ingredients in a small bowl
- Sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon mixture
- Let cool, remove, serve and enjoy!
Follow this recipe for ~24 muffins.