Delightfully Refreshing Pomegranate and Rosemary White Sangria
Are you looking for a tasty and easy cocktail to offer your friends and family when they come to your place? If so, you are in the right place!
Though Sangria is from Spain, It’s one of the most popular and beloved wine drinks throughout the world. And one of my favorites! And this is my favorite Sangria recipe. Let’s get started.
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- the juice of 1 lemon
- the juice of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec
- Add all the ingredients to a pitcher
- Refrigerate for 24 hours
- With ice, serve your delicious wine