Delicious Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Prosciutto
A delicious way to enjoy Brussels sprouts is to add Crispy Prosciutto to them.
Brussels sprouts are healthy vegetables rich in vitamin C and vitamin K. This recipe is not only nutritious but is also delicious for both non-vegans and vegans.
If you want to lift your spirits and pamper your health a little, this recipe is for you.
- 2lbs brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 slices of crumbled prosciutto
- Chop Brussels sprouts in half
- Apply melted butter and maple syrup
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes in one layer in a baking dish
- Fry prosciutto and crumble
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle with crumbled prosciutto