Delicious Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Prosciutto
A delicious way to enjoy Brussels sprouts is to add Crispy Prosciutto to them.
Brussels sprouts are healthy vegetables rich in vitamin C and vitamin K. This recipe is not only nutritious but it is also delicious.
If you want to lift your spirits and pamper your health a little, this recipe is for you.
- 2lbs brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 3 slices of crumbled prosciutto
- Chop brussel sprouts in half
- Apply melted butter and maple syrup
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes in one layer in baking dish
- Fry prosciutto and crumble
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle with crumbled prosciutto